"Excusind, but do you have the time?" he'd questionable.
They were answerless. He went to the local drugee shoppe.
"I'm looking for the time," he postrailed.
"We know nothing of time," they spronted.
"Where o where, then," then, "could I," he, "get the time?"
That's when he called her. His fingers were shakingly as he dialed.
"I know nothing of what else I could do," the old man says. "I was hoping for help, I was. Hoping for you... for help."
"I see," said she. "You were hoping for me... for help, I see."
"Thank God, you see," he said to she. "Do you have the time?" he said to she.
Atlas! She does, indeed have the time he needs!
"Can I have it?" he questionable.
"O, but my time is spent, you see," said she. "I'm sure you'll see," said she. Did he?
"No, I don't!" said he to she. "I don't indeed see, you see! Where is your time? The Norwegian Sea?"
"My gosh, of course no! My time's with he, you see. You see?"
He saw, he did. He did, indeed.
He needs time no longer. What's he need?
I was hoping for you... that's what I need.
(He said aside)
"I need to be me, you see. You see?"
(He said aloud)
"Whatever," she spronted.
- P

No comments:
Post a Comment