5.31.2021

Monday Meditations : 5/31/21


    We're about to go see the Saw spin-off, remake, prequel, sequel, what-have-you. I never really had any interest in the Saw franchise. I was more of a Final Destination girl and I'm not ashamed to admit this. But we're about to go to the movies. And choices are unremarkable and lame. Aside from the secure, private seclusion of our rented out theater experience in seeing The Wizard of Oz, it's been over a year since the last time. My stomach is in a knot with a thousand butterflies. I'm about to perform a ritual for all intents and purposes is the very essence of who I am. Who cares if this isn't scary or if the effects make me lol? I will cherish this moment for the rest of my life. A return, forward in motion, to being the person I once was.

- Babes

1. "Deanna" By Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds

2. "Baby, Now That I've Found You" by The Foundations

3. "Suspirium" by Thom Yorke

4. "Carrie-Anne" by The Hollies

5. "Blackhole" by Beck

6. "Cupid" by Sam Cooke

7. "Green Onions" by Booker T. and the MGs

8. "Hole In My Shoe" by Traffic

9. "Sad Movies (Make Me Cry)" by Sue Thompson

10. "Hey, That's No Way To Say Goodbye" by Leonard Cohen


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails