4.26.2021

Monday Meditations : 4/26/2021


  If you've spent any length of time in my home then you know that I dance. Often, a lot, and practically all day long. Paul calls it "doing The Babes." This is how I deal with the crushing weight of the universe. It's a harmonious combination of increasing my serotonin levels and having a sense of humor about myself. I encourage you, the loyal reader, to go give this a try. Shit is pretty awful for everyone breathing oxygen. Even the scientifically-impossibly-super-joyful are drinking their couch potato asses to death right now. So get off your ass and crank up that stereo. Put on your special boogie shoes and let it loose. And for longer than five minutes, you lazy fuck. Mama said.

- Babes


1. "Take a Chance on Me" by Abba

2. "The Hardest Part" by Blondie

3. "All She Wants to Do is Dance" by Don Henley

4. "Dancin' (On a Saturday Night)" by Barry Blue

5. "Push It" by Salt-N-Pepa

6. "24 Hour Party People" by Happy Mondays

7. "Kickstart My Heart" by Mötley Crüe

8. "Science Fiction" by Divinyls

9. "I Love a Man in a Uniform" by Gang of Four

10. "Little of Your Love" by Haim


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails