9.11.2018

50 DAYS OF OCTOBER!

When it is too early to start getting in the Samhain spirit?
Well, how soon is now?

I'm married to Summer - we celebrated our 35th wedding anniversary this year.
And for just as long, Autumn has been my dirty little mistress - mainly for its jiggly, succulent Halloween holiday directly at the center of it.

Summer breeze, Fall bleeds.

With my school years so far behind me now, there's no longer that brutally defined line between the seasons (and as I live in New England, the ever-spinning wonder wheel of weather is an inadequate indicator). However, retail outlets already decided back in August that it was ghoul time - which is a phenomenon I've learned to embrace as a creepy third leg of summer, rather than a morbid eulogy for the end of it.
And why not? - with enough imagination, any season can be spooky; we folks aren't the type to wait around for cold weather and pumpkin spice dental floss to let us know when the witching hour is upon us.

So, we're not waiting around!
Beginning here - now - is BENNETT MEDIA'S 50 DAYS OF OCTOBER: all content forthwith shall be of or pertaining to shock and horror (in other words, business as usual).
Also, we'll be updating Bennett Media's Facebook page with similarly-themed content for the duration.

Fire up the chainsaws and shut off the protection grid - it's time to turn on the juice and see what shakes loose!

- Paul

1 comment:

Dan The Movie Man said...

Oh goodie, after you inspired me to watch more comedies recently, you're getting me into Halloween now. So I'll watch comedy in the day, and horror's in the night.

This will be fun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails