12.13.2021

MONDAY MEDITATIONS : 12/13/21


 The spirit of Christmas is different for everyone. For me, it is the joy of giving to others. I have never cared about what I was getting. Not even when I was a child. Being able to choose that special treasure for the person you love, and giving it on that magical morning, raises my serotonin levels enough to last nearly the entirety of the following year. 

   In a time when my love of new cinema is at its all time lowest, one of our most treasured filmmakers has also decided to open his arms, and bestow us with a special gift. On Christmas Day, we will be handed a new PT Anderson film. And I'm very excited to open my present. My hopes are very high and I shan't be let down. I'm tired of lumps of coal.

- Babes


1. "Ave Maria" by Perry Como

2. "Winter Wonderland" By Darlene Love

3. "The First Noel" by Andy Williams

4. "My Favorite Things" by Tony Bennett

5. "Back Door Santa" by Clarence Carter

6. "Santa Claus is Back in Town" by Elvis Presley

7.  "Suzy Snowflake" by Rosemary Clooney

8. "Gee Whiz, It's Christmas" by Carla Thomas

9. "Mistletoe and Holly" by Frank Sinatra

10. "The Tree" by Peggy Lee

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails