It's that time of year again! (actually, 'time' is based on indeterminate intermittence). Before we get into it, we'd like to once again congratulate Tom's conquest of Round Two -- & now a proud owner of Topps non-sports nostalgia.
We hope that you confidently attempt to join Tom in child-like bliss & take a crack at Round Three. This time 'round, the winner will receive a Hologram Jor-El from Superman Returns by Mattel. & if you're not into the man of steel, you can pride yourself in owning your own Brando action figure; perhaps you can find some tiny orange peels & reenact the demise of Vito Corleone. Or, get a tub of Country Crock & perform a fat-free version of Last Tango (feel free to share all the details).
The rules are still the same -- in fact, they'll always be the same unless otherwise noted, so don't play dumb - we hate that.
1. A man forced to confess to a crime he didn't commit comes to terms with giving his daughter away on her wedding day.
2. A group of survivors barricade themselves in an abandoned home & fight off a pair of disturbed doctors.
3. A defense attorney uncovers one of the greatest cover-ups in the history of the American government.
4. A conservative family, anxious to meet their daughter's husband-to-be, are shocked when she brings an idiot home as a lark.
5. A rising female boxer must put her career on hold when she is suddenly burdened with the responsibility of raising a child.
6. Struggling to meet a deadline, a tabloid journalist must race to uncover the truth about a con man & his daughter.
7. A family is torn apart by desert-dwelling deformed cannibals, jealousy, & sexual obsession.
8. A couple of neurotic, out-of-work actors exact vengeance on the men who wronged them - one by one.
9. Galactic circus performers come to Earth to participate in a monumental basketball game.
10. A young man gets dangerously in over his head when he takes it upon himself to solve the mystery of a forgotten glam rock star.