7.13.2026

NAME THAT MOVIE!

How's it been out there? Workin' on your tan? Hittin' the arcades? Scorin' chicks? The season's swimming right by and we need details so we can live vicariously through your escapades! While we juggle the two extremes of the arctic air conditioning of the office and the greasy mist of the deep fryer, we need to know that y'all are out there ridin' the rides and sailin' the Orinoco flow.

And if you have a sec, see if you can name these movies. The last round was a minor scramble in the spirit of First Come First Serve -- wondering if we should go back to the days of publishing the comments all at once after some fixed amount of time. If you have any strong feelings either way on this, let us know. Otherwise, you, the wildcat, and every other person on that bus are gonna end up just like your friend.




EASY





FAIR





DIFFICULT





10 comments:

Anonymous said...

one flew over

Daniel Mariu said...

Easy
2. One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest
3. Marathon Man
5. The Goonies

Fair
6. Honey, I Shrunk the Kids
7. Dracula
9. Magnolia

Only Difficult I think I can name atm is
14. Killing Them Softly

Daniel Mariu said...

Fair 9 might be Heat

Daniel Mariu said...

Last fair might be Innerspace

Daniel Mariu said...

Oh, I think Easy 1 is Jackie Brown

Sara said...

I have to bite first? Really? Enya never leaves me. She loves me.
Okay...

Fair:

8. Inland Empire
9. Pulp Fiction

Difficult:

13. Little Children

I'm semi-embarrassed but you're really throwing me for a loop. I have a guess for #5 but I don't want to be wrong, lol.

Sara said...

I just reread the above and realized you were trying for publishing all the comments at once and I more than likely am like the 4th or 5th comment down in my guesses.

Paul, I have a horrible attention span. Sorry. I vote whatever everybody's cool with. Any time I bitch about somebody already having guessed something I know, I'm actually secretly happy that THAT many people are participating and love this blog like I do.

Guess ahead of me, world, I don't care.

None of that was a movie to be guessed... I could've just written you an email...

Sean said...

1. Jackie Brown
2. Cuckoo's Nest?
3. Marathon Man
4. Coco?
6. Batman Begins
8. Inland Empire?
9. looks PTA-ish. Magnolia?
10. They Live
11. Giant?
13. feels like a trap, but Weapons?

Ostrich Riding Cowboy said...

11: Five Easy Pieces ?

P and J said...

EASY
Jackie Brown
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
Marathon Man
Coco
Forrest Gump

FAIR
Batman Begins
Frankenstein
INLAND EMPIRE
Pulp Fiction
They Live

DIFFICULT
Five Easy Pieces
Mean Streets
Happiness
Killing Them Softly
Duel