12.03.2022

NO PARTICULAR ORDER : Beatles Songs


PAUL
"Yer Blues"
"Long, Long, Long"
"Hey Bulldog"
"Flying"
"You Never Give Me Your Money"
"I Am The Walrus"
"What You're Doing"
"Old Brown Shoe"
"I'll Follow The Sun"
"Not A Second Time"

BABES
"While My Guitar Gently Weeps"
"I Want You (She's So Heavy)"
"You've Got to Hide Your Love Away"
"I Am The Walrus"
"Maxwell's Silver Hammer"
"Mother Nature's Son"
"Happiness is a Warm Gun"
"Dear Prudence"
"The Continuing Story of Bungalow Bill"
"Cry, Baby, Cry"

1 comment:

Luke said...

(My favorite 'song' is more of a suite- the Abbey Road Side B medley. So it kind of cancels itself out when considering single songs. Second, trying to condense it down to just ten was brutal.)

For No One
Dear Prudence
Strawberry Fields Forever
The Night Before
And Your Bird Can Sing
The Word
No Reply
Baby's In Black
Cry Baby Cry
She's Leaving Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails