25 Movies That Were Nominated For Best Picture
The Godfather Part 3
Up in the Air
The Blind Side
The Prince of Tides
The Towering Inferno
Scent of a Woman
Four Weddings and a Funeral
The Cider House Rules
The Full Monty
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
Precious: Based on the Novel 'Push' By Sapphire
The Kids are Alright
...And 25 That Weren't
2001: A Space Odyssey
The Dark Knight
Empire Strikes Back
Last of the Mohicans
The Royal Tenenbaums
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Some Like it Hot
Inherit the Wind
Night of the Hunter
Rebel Without a Cause
- Fox keeps telling me I can "become a fan of The Simpsons." All this time I never knew I needed permission.
- "The Number One Movie In The Country" is not a review.
- How come Chinese restaurants don't give out those rolls anymore? You know, those rolls?
- In theaters, films are presented in a "WIDESCREEN" format. The black bars at the top and bottom of the screen are the ceiling and the floor.
- The alternate title for The Sound of Music was, This is What Happens When You Find a Stranger in the Alps.
- If Dum-Dums were smarties, then airheads would be nerds. Refrain from Snickers and Chuckles.
- Was the Dukes of Hazzard movie any dumber than the show?
- Steven Spielberg will die in your lifetime.
- It's bad luck to watch Friday the 13th.
- I was told, "Don't eat the yellow snow." Personally, I find any color other than white to be troubling.
- Your thoughts are your own until you Tweet them.
- What the deal with airplane peanuts?
- Morgan Spurlock turned McDonald's into Starbucks.
- The worst thing about Ghostbusters the movie is "Ghostbusters" the song.
- The Thompson Twins had three members and none of them were twins.
- Girls Meets World insinuates homosexual overtones.
- Where's that Nic Cage?
- A new toothbrush has ambiguous consequences.
- Pleasantville has the worst poster, soundtrack album cover, VHS and DVD art of all said media.
- It's really tedious to listen to someone describe a TV show - even if it's one you like.
Labels: Quick ones